In our college conducting following programmes for financial support and All over development for poor student among society inspiration of Savitribai Phule University Pune and Dr.Balasaheb Vikhe Patil.
- Karmiver Bhaurao Patil Earn & Learn Scheme.
- Girl’s Personality Development Programme.
- Anti -Ragging Workshop.
- Special Guidance Scheme.
SWOC(Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Challenges)
- College has lush green, pollution free campus with excellent infrastructure
- College is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Student centric teaching learning integrated with Mentoring and counseling
- ICT enabled classroom
- Transparent and Participative management
- Laboratories are well equipped with sophisticated equipments
- Imparting holistic education
- Library enriched with reference books, textbooks, national and international journals and periodicals
- Greater than or equal to 50 Mbps dedicated lease line internet connectivity
- Research publications in various national and international journals in last four years.
- College involved in extension and outreach activities
- Excellent academic performance
- Faculty quarters are constructed in the campus which beneficial for faculty to pursue research activities after working hours
- Earn and learn scheme for students
- Training and placement cell actively involved in placement of students as well as organizing the industrial visit and training
- Activities under National Service Scheme and College Social Responsibility
- Hostel facility for girl students within the campus with hygienic food facility
- Majority of students are having communication problems due to prior Marathi medium education so improvement in communication skill is needed
- Project Funding through agencies and consultancy is not satisfactory
- Industry – institution interaction is not up to the mark
- The Faculty needs to shift from basic research to advanced research for obtaining patents
- Lack of Government funding support for self-financed programs such as FDP
- Student participation at National and International level sports
- Less consultancy works
- Faculty do not have any patents on their research work
- To enhance research and development activities by interacting with industrial experts
- Revenue generation through various funding resources
- To attract students from other state
- To explore the alumni involvement in placement
- To collaborate with national and international organizations for academic and research activities in the thrust areas of pharmacy
- To Develop entrepreneurial aptitude in students
- To get the industry funded project
- To overcome the language barrier amongst the students of rural areas.
- To attract core companies for training and recruitment